The time has come to make the most of your garden, patio or terrace, and a charcoal barbecue is one of the best ways to do it.
Summer holidays and even weekends are the ideal moment to get together with family and friends to enjoy the summer sun, good company and show everyone your best cooking skills.
If you’re lucky enough to have space for a charcoal grill, we can promise you that smiles and laughter are guaranteed. Read more.
These barbecues can be used year round, but they're undoubtedly the best during the spring and summer, when we're more likely to fire up the grill as the lovely weather entices us to spend time in the garden with our loved ones enjoying the fresh air.
Charcoal barbecues make it much simpler to cook your favourite foods such as steaks, ribs, sausages, vegetables and fish. This is definitely a piece of equipment that every aspiring chef should own.
Today there are many different kinds of grill available on the market, but the charcoal barbecue is by far the most common.
If you like things the old-fashioned way, a charcoal grill is perfect for you, as only the unique flavour of smoke can give you this kind of barbecue. It’s perfect for use in an open-air garden or patio, and you can even transport it if you opt for one of our portable charcoal barbecues.
You can find many different types of grills for sale, but no other barbecue can match the smoky flavour of a charcoal grill. Charcoal barbecues have a number of advantages:
- MAGIC: Keep the ritual of lighting the barbecue flame alive. The good vibes that accompany the smell of freshly lit charcoal, together with the time spent sharing laughter and delightful conversation.
- PRICE: Charcoal grills are more affordable, and you can real bargains if you want a simple model. Planned usage is an important consideration when buying one of these grills, as intended frequency of use will help you decide between different models.
- WEIGHT: These grills are lightweight, making them easy and safe to move from place to place. They generally include a stand, and some of them come with wheels to make them easily portable.
- SIZE: Dimensions vary depending on the model, but charcoal barbecues don't tend to be very big. This means that they can be placed just about anywhere.
- TEMPERATURE: Mid-range models can reach temperatures of up to 450–550 ºC, more than enough heat to prepare large cuts of meat and cook any type of food without issues.
- FLAVOUR: In addition to the age-old appeal of preparing food over flickering flames, charcoal grills lend any food that unique flavour that can only be achieved through slow cooking over live coals.
However, other factors such as your budget, personal taste, the frequency with which you intend to use your grill or the amount of space you have are also key considerations when deciding which type of barbecue to go for. If you've already made your decision and you think that a charcoal grill is the best option for you, have a look at the different models available in our online product catalogue.